Saturday, January 17, 2009

A couple I don't want to forget

I am terrible keeping this thing up, but there are a couple things that have happened lately that I don't want to forget.

First, at Christmas time the kids' school has a santa shop. I gave Dylan and Keilah money to buy everyone something from there for Christmas. The first day of the shop Dylan's class just looked. When he came home he told me all about what he was going to buy Keilah - one of those things you get at the zoo where the animal head is on top and at the bottom there is a lever to pull and it opens the animals mouth. Both the kids beg me to buy them one of these things everytime we're at the zoo and I won't. Well Christmas morning comes around the the kids open their presents from each other - Dylan gets Keilah the Flamingo zoo thing and Keilah gets Dylan...the T-Rex zoo thing. It was just so cute how they knew each other would love that toy.

Second, tonight Dylan was begging me to watch a movie before bed. It was already late so I told him no and that we could possible do it tomorrow. Next thing I know Dylan is crying that his toe hurts. He says "mom my toe hurts so bad because it's mad that you won't let it watch a movie." HA!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

You have such sweet kids, I love that they each knew what the other would like AND that they liked such similar things.